Powered by Blogger.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!!!

 Sunday, January 30, 2011

                                                                

:D This will be my first time doing this! I was going to do it last week but I couldn't find the cord to have my camera plug into the computer.  :(  Yes my friend Danielle  has finally won the battle of me doing this or not.  The reason I haven't in the past is because I was busy, not like I'm not now, but you get the point. ;) Enjoy!


1. Texture

                                                                               2. Fog

                                                                       3. Button

4. Beverage or Drink
    

5. Seventies 

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk January 30, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

So glad you joined us - I really like your interpretation of fog and I hope you'll join us again next week.

Kelly Frances Dunn January 30, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

Button and bev are great! Welcome, I remember my first time linking up :) You did great!

Dazee Dreamer January 30, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

I loved your fog photo.

I was dared to do this meme too. And I'm so glad that I did. I'm addicted now.

Unknown January 30, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

Trust me, you will become hooked! Your button shot is gorgeous, certainly not an easy prompt, love how you managed to captured the fog coming of the glass - very clever.

Michelle January 30, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

Your fog picture is wonderful. I haven't participated yet, but I plan to next week. It looks like a lot of fun.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP