Powered by Blogger.

Count Down To Permit!

 Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello readers! :D Since I am having a hard time lately to think of what to write about please give me ideas!!  I literally cannot wait to be able to drive!!!  My birthday is closing in fast and I'm so excited! It will be my sweet 16th! Already one of my friends has had their birthday and has her permit! I will be the second one out of my girl friends, that are my own age, who will have it!  I happen to be a tad bit scared of sharp turns, however will I survive! :P  Also I haven't even started to study for the permit test. *rolls eyes*  My mom is really looking forward to me driving by myself, so she will not have to drive me around all day, yet she is scared to death of the possibility.  How contradicting.  Although I'm a bit contradicting myself because I know when I start to drive, despite the overwhelming thrill, I will be scared to death! Especially with cars around me!  I might be asking for prayer here soon. ; )   I'm already counting down!!!
I'M GOING TO GO PLAY IN THE SNOW NOW!  Hopefully there will be pictures that I can post. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP