Powered by Blogger.

My Mom. :)

 Friday, January 21, 2011

Although it isn't mother's day yet I still wanted to do this post.  I love my mom so much, she means the world to me!  I talk to her about everything, she is my best-friend! Almost every day she says something that makes me laugh! Here are some stories of times when she makes me smile, and perhaps roll my eyes a bit. ;)

"I hope he(my bro) doesn't have a disease that will make him grow extremely tall! You know those TV shows where they can't stop growing?" -Mom
"He does not have a disease! That is so mean telling my brother you think he has a disease! *laughs*" -Me

"I hate when I hear or watch something where someone goes to bed because they have a headache and then die. I have headaches all the time!" -Me
"At least it is a good way to die, you just go to sleep." -Mom

"I don't want you to ever smoke a cigarette, but you can try a cigar." -Mom

"I'm scared of my room because I saw a spider in it." -Brother
"If you look hard enough you'll find them everywhere." -Mom

"Mom my hair is turning more blond because of swimming all summer!" -Me
"At least it didn't turn green." -Mom

"My ankle hurts." -Me
"It's probably a little spider that bit it." -Mom

All the time she makes me laugh!  I should probably keep a journal that tells all the funny things she says. :)
I love you so much mom!  You keep pushing me to keep going and you're such a great help to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP