Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday Brother!!!

 Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today is my brother's birthday and he is now 14!!! This means that this post will be dedicated to him. :D  He's my best friend!! I honestly don't believe that a brother and sister could be closer!  Nearly every night(after we have gone to bed) he comes in my room and will tell me something.  After that he turns off my light and we both tell each other that we love the other one and goodnight.  We continuously talk, play, read, work, and go the same places.  Since we are home schooled we rarely aren't together.  This would annoy some people but for me it is great!  Isn't it great to be with your best friend always, especially one that never/hardly gets on your nerves?!  Surprisingly at one time we were not so close.  I would pick on him(at this time he was much shorter) and tease and we would bicker, like most siblings do.  Once we stopped looking at the other one as just a sibling but rather a friend it changes quite a bit.  I don't know what I would do without my sidekick. ;)  Do not worry we are not completely abnormal siblings. ;)        

1 comments:

Tristen May 7, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

Aw thats sweet! :) Siblings are great

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP