Powered by Blogger.

Help From My Lovely Readers

 Monday, January 17, 2011

I have to say I'm wondering why I only have 7 followers. : / I know I'm slacking on writing and that I'm a little all over the place when it comes to what I talk about but I don't think I do too bad of a job. Right? Anyway suggestions would be nice. lol  What would you like to read about? Here are some questions so that I could perhaps narrow down what I write about:

1. Talk about family or life?
2. More photography?
3. Keep book and movie reviews pretty random?
4. Have some French words in my posts(I would tell what it said)?
5. Have competitions?
6. Tags?
7. Fashion?(Don't worry I wouldn't mind doing posts on that. ;))
8. Quote competitions once a month?
9. My random thoughts?
10. Ever so often tell you something that I dream of doing?


Remember what do you want to read about, please comment and tell me! Thanks. :)

2 comments:

Danielle January 20, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

Hi! I gave you an award on my blog: http://daniellespaperheart.blogspot.com/2011/01/life-is-good.html
-Danielle

Danielle January 27, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

My advice is just be yourself. A lot of times I ask my self the same question and wonder why I only have so-and-so followers. I have learned that when I am myself people enjoy me, I shouldn't have to change my blog for people and neither should you! Write about what interests you and if someone else is interested they will follow.
In the beginning blogging is slow...it took me forever to even reach 20 followers! But just keep going. And, who cares how many people read? As long as you enjoy writing!
-Danielle

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP