Powered by Blogger.

Another Freezing Day

 Saturday, January 15, 2011



Don't worry I'm still here. :P Everyday I'm wanting to post something I just can't think of what. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! Here are some photos that I took while it was absolutely freezing out! So you better enjoy them! jk! ;)




                                                        Here is my lovely dog Chester!

                                                   I'm pretty sure he was eating the snow




 I love this Cross picture I took.


Jusqu'à la prochaine fois, au revoir!
                                                      

2 comments:

Isabelle January 15, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

J'aime la façon dont vous avez ajouté le français à la fin :)

Bookworm January 17, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Merci Isabelle, Je suis désireux de le faire plus souvent.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP