Powered by Blogger.

New Years Resolutions

 Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome new decade!!! Did you ever think that we would be living in the teens?! Maybe...one day...I'll live in the 40s... lol I always thought it would be cool and now I might just have that chance. :) Here are my New Year resolutions:


1. Lose weight
2. Be Christ like
3. Get on a better schedule
4. Be more patient
5. Be the best that I can be
6. Work on French more
7. Start writing a book again

I just asked my brother what I need to work on...

8. Stop being easily aroused. (is he crazy!)
9. Keep my room organized
10. Stop washing my hands so much...
11. Also to stop telling him to wash his hands more

Lol! Gotta love your little brother(that's now an inch taller than you... ;)) Just for comparison, when next year arrives, my little brother is as of now 5'9. A year or close to two years ago he grew 5 to 6 inches in a year! I guess we'll just have to wait and see...
Hope 2011 turns out splendid for you! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP