Powered by Blogger.

Sledding (Fun)

 Saturday, January 22, 2011

:P lol I had an awesome time sledding with my friends, despite it being bone chillingly cold!  After an hour or so I go down this one hill in a circular sled and at the end there is this huge pile of dirt, covered with snow, that my friends had been going over. When I hit it, going backwards, I do a back flip in the air landing on my higher back.  So here is my way of being safer... I'll go down it again but with a sled that is straight and won't have me go backwards...  Going down this hill extremely fast the mound, basically, was a ramp that I flew over when I came to it.  This time I landed on my tail bone. :(  I was hurting so bad!!  Stubborn, as usual, I said I was okay and started walking up the hill.  My brother came to me pretty quickly and I was leaning on him because I became dizzy and had a hard time hearing.  When I told one of the other families cousin, who was helping me up the hill, what a I experienced he told me that I almost passed out.  That's enough sledding for me.  Finally arriving at the top of the hill the other family prayed over me, which I was thankful for. :)  My mom was actually praying for everyone around the time it happened, she was at home.  I was being watched out for. :)  This happened not too long ago and I'm still very much sore!  Also my stomach has been kind of hurting when I cough or sneeze.  Somehow I can't help myself from getting hurt.  Pray for me. lol  Almost expectingly I wasn't the only person that got hurt.  This sledding place isn't quite the safest... Anyway I hope I get better(immediately) because here soon there is going to be a skating party.  Let's see what injuries I end up getting. lol  Be safe while having sledding fun. :)            

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP