Powered by Blogger.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!!!

 Sunday, February 6, 2011



                  


I'm so happy that I'm doing this or I would literally post ever other week. :P  Anyway when I saw this weeks photo challenge I was a little intimidated...  Here are my interpretations:




1. Water

2. Quote


3. Window

                                                                            4. Activity

                                                      5. Page Twenty Five of a Magazine(We don't have a magazine in the house so I just took a pic of page twenty five in the book And Then There Were None)

8 comments:

Danielle February 6, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

I loved it! Especially the water shot. Great work! :)

Ashley Sisk February 6, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Really nice - I love your quote!

Dazee Dreamer February 6, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

Your activity shot was great. loved it.

Mikayla February 6, 2011 at 6:39 PM  

Your lace curtains are so classy, I love it!

Kelly Frances Dunn February 6, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Good staging on the activity shot! The window is so simple and classic :)

A'n'G Johnson February 9, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

great photos. I love the first two!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP