Powered by Blogger.

My Sweet Sixteen Birthday!!

 Saturday, February 26, 2011



I'm 16!!!! Ahhhh!!!  Wow that doesn't even feel right. lol ;) Do you think it's time for me to start studying for my permit? lol I know I'm lazy. :D To start my 16th birthday out I went to go take a math test!!! I know, why, just why did it have to be on my birthday?! lol Anyway after having some anxiety about the math test, which the Lord has been tremendously helping me with, I went home and was given my birthday present from my brother!!  It was a bookmark and a twenty dollar gift card to a book store!!!! He's so sweet! After he had spent that money on me he is broke...it kind of makes me feel bad that he did so much for me. I love you bro!!!  Can you guess what one of the books I'm planning on buying is?...Northanger Abbey! :D Btw I collect bookmarks. :) Also my aunt J sent me fresh flowers, that are absolutely beautiful!  When my mom called me to listen to the answering machine it was some of my friends singing Happy Birthday! Guess what?! We also might have sold our house!! :)  All this and it wasn't even twelve yet!!!  After several hours of resting we went over to my grandparents house.  My aunt C, the one we went and saw in Chicago, and my great-grandfather(Papou) came in for it!  After we had some delicious food, that was homemade, my brother opened his presents that he wasn't able to get on his actual birthday.  Once he was done oohing and ahhing it was my turn!! From my aunt B, who wasn't able to come, I got the book The Little Prince and some French CD's with a book to go along with it!  From my Papou I got this absolutely beautiful jewelry box that has the Eiffel Tower sketched on the top!!! It is so special to me!!! From my aunt C I got a bracelet that has my name sketched on it and has the year and from her on the back! Also I got a journal from her!  My grandparents got me some really pretty clothes, which I will be wearing today, a one hundred dollar check, and some really pretty necklaces! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! SO I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ME TO FRANCE!!!  My grandparents are going to pay the plane ticket, Papou is going to pay for all my expenses there, and my Aunt C and B will be taking me!! The only bad thing is that it will be in a year and a half to two years! Don't worry I don't mind the wait. ha ha lol  Now I'm completely spoiled! lol  This is definitely a sixteen birthday to remember!! Not just because of the presents but the love that was surrounding me!


Here are some pictures of the lovely flowers!!! This is when they are not bloomed yet.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP