Powered by Blogger.

Mr. Camera

 Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm not joking when I say the weather has been beautiful here!  I love how it is not really cold, but you still need a light jacket.  Why can't it stay this way all the time?!!  While I was trying to take a picture for 'bright white' for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday I took this photo!!!


And to think this is the same camera that I use for other things... lol  Btw it's only a 8 mega-pixel camera
Should I name my camera? Some people name their camera, like Katie named her's Mr. Darcy.  Seems like fun to name it, perhaps I could name mine Mr. Tilney? lol Anyway have a blessed day!

1 comments:

Danielle February 15, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

That's really pretty!
And 8 Mega Pixels is actually a nice number. I think mine is 10 and my normal camera is 7.2. :)
You should totally name your camera! Mine is named Delia.
-Danielle

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP