Powered by Blogger.

After 100 posts... Challenge!

 Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Ahhhh! This is my 100th post!!! Can you believe it?!  Thank you all so much for reading!! I'm going to do a little challenge...and it is...How well do you know me after 100 posts!!! There will be 10 questions and you have to guess in the comment box below. :D  The prize will be a template(the picture above) designed by DANIELLE!!!! Here is the link to where you can see the full picture of the Template!!!  You have one week to enter!!!

1.How many siblings do I have?
2.What is my favorite kind of music?
3.Who is number1in my life?
4.What was one of my new year resolutions?
5.What color were my first pair of high heels?
6.What is my favorite animated movie that came out in the past year?
7.What language am I learning?
8.What time period do I just adore?
9.Who was I for a costume party?
10.What did my brother have his middle name changed to?

1 comments:

Danielle February 25, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

I'm doing this just for fun!
1. one, brother
2. old
3. Jesus
4.
5. black
6. Tangled
7. French
8. 1900-something?
9. Queen of Hearts
10. David

Haha! I did it all without looking. :)
-Danielle

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP