Powered by Blogger.

TAG!!!

 Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1. Would you rather read or watch a movie? This is awful but I would want to watch a movie.


2. How would you describe yourself? Gentle but can go a little crazy. :D

3. Do you have many best friends or just one? Many. :)

4. If you could choose your own name, what would it be? I like my name but if I had to change it I would chose Jane.

5. If you could have any dream job what would you choose and why? A journalist and I'm actually striving to become one! :D One reason why is because I love to write! Can you tell?

6. What's one material item you couldn't live without? Only one?! :P Well bookS. lol

7. If you had to choose between doing your hair or doing your make up which would it be? Hair!

8. What is a trend that you never understood? Pants on the ground! I hate that trend and I WILL NEVER understand it.

Thank you Danielle(http://mylifeauthorgod.blogspot.com/) for tagging me!

My questions!

1. Do you like your hair color? If not what color would you like it to be?
2. Be with friends or family?
3. What movie have your cried while watching it? Why?
4. What do you hate concerning fashion?
5. What country would you like to travel to?
6. Computer or TV?
7. Do you like books that are classics, suspense, modern, or romance?
8. Money or presents?

People that I tag are....Danielle, Polka Dot(http://fashionandmodesty.blogspot.com/), and Ariana(http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/), and anyone else who wants to!

Please comment and tell me if you did this tag so I can make sure I am able to see it! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP