Powered by Blogger.

Learning from God - 7 - Friends

 Monday, December 13, 2010


Since yesterday was my friend Danielle's birthday and yesterday I was supposed to write a learning from God I thought I would do one on friendship! Sry this is coming a day late I was busy yesterday. Anyway I have been blessed with a wonderful friend and am thankful to God for sending her to me! :D Here are some verses on friendship! Never take friends lightly. :)

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him alone when he falls, for no one to help him up.

Proverbs 27:17
"Iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend."

Proverbs 27: 9
"Ointment and perfume delight the heart; and the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP