Powered by Blogger.

Learning from God - 6 - Encouragement

 Monday, December 6, 2010

Recently I was thinking of a verse I had read in the Bible that said stuff about building up your brother in the faith. To encourage each other. This made me want to dedicate this post to scripture about building each other up.


"but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." -Hebrews 3:13
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some encouraging verses.

"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap a harvest if we do not lose heart." – Galatians 6:9

"But You, O LORD, a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to the LORD with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people. Who have set against me all around." -Psalm 3:3-6

"In the multitude of my anxieties within me,Your comforts delight my soul." -Psalm 94:19

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP