Powered by Blogger.

Miracle on 34th Street

 Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Before I start this review I have to warn you that this month will be FULL with blog posts! Including reviews! I love December...! Another great Christmas movie is Christmas with the Kranks. It is hilarious! More for 10 and up though.

Miracle on 34th Street is a wonderful and sweet Christmas movie. If you want something to watch with your family this is the movie! This film starts out where neither Susan Walker nor her mother believe in Santa Claus. Kris Kringle wants Susan to believe, which makes him ask her what she wants for Christmas. Susan replies that she wants a home, little brother, and a dad. This is a lot to pull off. ;) When Mr. Kringle is arrested because he lost his temper on a man, whom he hit on the head with a cane, it brings everyone together to stop him from being thrown into an asylum. All of New York City is pulling for him. The only thing, in Miracle on 34th street, that I believe they shouldn't have put in the same category was God and Santa. Although it wasn't too bad. This movie is really good, making you kind of wanting your kids to believe in Santa. I have never believed in Santa. Actually I kept trying to convince my mom that Santa was real but once I snuck out of my room and saw her wrapping presents I no longer did. I won't let my kids, if I ever have kids, believe in Santa either. Great Christmas movie and I hope you are able to see it this December. :D Have a wonderful Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP