Powered by Blogger.

Oh December! How I'll miss you!

 Thursday, December 30, 2010


This December was amazing, spent with friends and family! Christmas is over. :( It came just as fast as it left. How was your Christmas? On Christmas Eve we decided to let my brother open his presents, that are: Xbox360, remote, Halo ODST(my gift to him), and other things. Actually I'm not too bad on Halo. :) My mom kept begging me to open my presents early but I was obstinate. Isn't it usually the other way around? lol I got a hat, a huge bag, earings, a photo printer, and some other things. I've been doing some scrap booking with my mom. :D Wonderfully this month has been filled with going to the movie theater!!! Awhile ago our home school group went to the movies to see Chronicles of Narna: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, which I still need to do a review on, and before that I went with my family to watch it. GO SEE IT! Anyway... lol Also for my friends birthday party she took a couple friends, including me, to go see Tangled! I love that movie so much that I want to buy it! As you can already see this is just a little update on this past month. :) Btw don't you hate it when you pick up your pet and he/she is wet?! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP