Powered by Blogger.

Learning from God - 8 - Have No Fear

 Monday, December 20, 2010

I just remembered that I was supposed to do this today. lol :P Fortunately while I was reading my Bible I felt like I should write about courage and not having fear. Recently I witnessed to a guy at my work, who is buddhist, and although I didn't bring him to the Lord I was still, perhaps, able to plant a seed. Most people don't witness because they are afraid to. What can man do to you that the Lord does not permit? Nothing. Yes it is scary at times, and yes it takes practice. When the Lord has put it on your heart to witness, and yet you are afraid, just think about that persons soul. Care enough to say something. They will go to hell without the Lord! This world needs it! I believe us Christians take it for granted the gift we have been given. A lot of people celebrate Christmas, not everyone knows its meaning.

Psalm 27:1-3
The LORD my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? The LORD the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though this war may rise against me, in this I confident.
Psalm 56:3-4
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God(I will praise His word), in God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What flesh do to me?
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not for I with you; Be not dismayed, for I your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:13
For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’
Matthew 10:26
Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.
Matthew 10:28
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP