Powered by Blogger.

Star Trek: Next Generation

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Since I have been doing both book and movie reviews I thought I should do some about shows I have watched. I love Star Trek!! Yes I'm a Trekie! lol :P Although the newest Star Trek movie did not give Star Trek justice. Really the only Star Trek show I like is the Next Generation (NG). This series has so much story, action, and suspense that it truly makes this show amazing. The character development is written very well. It's really interesting following characters like Data, who is a robot trying to be more human, and Wesley, who goes back and forth to the academy. The acting in the first 3 seasons is not the best but seasons 4-7 acting is like watching a movie! Also I like how the Star Trek: NG movies go with the show. My favorite characters are Captain Picard, Data, Wesley, and Dr. Crusher. I have watched all seven years that this show has aired and it is definitely one of the best shows there are. I'm not saying; however, that Star Trek: Next Generation is perfect. Season 3(I believe) is the one with the most 'stuff' in it. Like every TV show there are episodes that you can't watch. Also I don't like the episodes with Q because I believe some of the things they say, and such, is sacrilegious. Other than these downers I would totally recommend this series, to certain people.


Thank you brother for helping me write this. You're such a blessing to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP