Powered by Blogger.

Corn Maze

 Monday, October 18, 2010




I had so much fun at a corn maze I went to! I have no sense of direction though! My brother and a couple of my friends made a group...they were the first ones to get out. I, on the other hand, didn't make it through the corn maze. My friend and I were together but we were just going in circles so we decided to split up...that did not help at all! lol I ended up completely on the other side! Deciding just to quite and go through the corn, without a path, I did make it out. Although I was itching like crazy! When I had made it to civilizational I decided to go back in and try and find my friend. After screaming her name for a while she finally met up with me. We were so relieved to see each other that we gave one another a hug. :) I'm so glad that my mother put on the event! If you can go to a corn maze this fall, I suggest you do. :D Although some people didn't have as good a time as others. Just depends on you. Most of these pics I have up for this post are edited by my brother. :D Have a blessed fall readers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP