Powered by Blogger.

Determination

 Saturday, October 2, 2010

Well recently I have had no determination to get my school done. Basically I have become lazy... ha ha! lol At the beginning of the school year I was definitely more driven to do my school...for some reason it has completely gone away. With my math, that is. Recently I've just let myself feel defeated before I even start. I definitely have to start praying for strength and the mind to learn. Have you ever just shut yourself down to learning right when you have to do it. That's me. Although during this episode of brain-shutdown, I have been working on my Sign Language. :D If you don't work on it you will forget what you learned! I went through some work sheets and should have known all the words. Unfortunately I was slacking. This pushed me to go through some papers, pick up my Sign Language dictionary, and listen to songs and write down the words I didn't know so I could look them up. If only I had that determination for math...lol! Writing this blog post actually makes me feel a bit more driven to do the school that I have been slacking in. :)

Philippians 2:14 "Do all things without complaining and disputing that you may become blameless and harmless children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and a perverse generation among whom you shine as lights in the world."

1 comments:

Danielle October 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

I feel that I never comment on here...you need more comments! I loved the Bible verse at the end. That is one I *really* need to obey..haha.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP