Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Music

 Thursday, October 7, 2010

Well the only blog post I can think of writing is about music. The other day I was thinking how many different kinds there are! Pop, Rap, Classical, Country, Hip Hop, Rock, Christian, and just a bunch of other ones. Anyway I think my favorite kind of music is Pop, Classical, and Christian. I'll give you a list of my favorite artist..and maybe some songs.


-The Temptations! Song: All of them!
-Michael Jackson(before the 90's)
-Bee Gees Song: Stayin' Alive and How Deep is your Love(is what you probably know them for.)
-Beetles
-Phil Collins Song: You'll be in my Heart
-Journey
-Lionel Richie Song: Dancing on the Ceiling
-Britt Nicole Song: Set the World on Fire
-Kirk Franklin Song: Looking for You(only song I've heard by him. lol)
-The Beach Boys
-Jonas Brothers(no you are not allowed to make fun of me. lol)
-Cindi Lauper
-Mariah Carey Songs I only like: Hero and I'll be There
Dolly Parton Song: Hard Candy Christmas
Whitney Houston Song: Some of the songs I like
Nicole C. Mullen Song: Redeemer
A-Ha Song: Take On Me(I absolutely love this!! Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpo)

These are the only ones that I can think of. If you happen to look them up on You Tube I don't know what they'll show. Sry. Mostly all the songs I listen to are oldies. Anyway I hope you like these songs! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP