Powered by Blogger.

The Incredible Hulk

 Friday, October 22, 2010

 I really liked this movie, surprisingly enough. At first I didn't like the person they picked to play Hulk but before long I liked this person better than the one in the original. This movie had a lot of story throughout it compared to actual fighting scenes. I'm glad that they had a lot of story, which movies seem to be lacking here lately, but I do wish they had one or two more battles. Through the beginning and middle of this movie you learn how Bruce had to live with this 'thing' building up in him every time his blood rate rose. You find out when his blood rate is rising to high from a heart monitor he wears on his wrist. Through this movie it will give you an update on how long it has been since he last turned into the Hulk. I found that to be cool. Also he seems to have no control over the Hulk and only at the end do you see him be able to control it, mostly. For some reason I just really liked this movie! lol Although there was some things in it. At the beginning, when Bruce is running from the police, he climbs down a ladder and goes into this girls room he knows. Although when he first goes in she holds a bathrobe to cover herself. Also when he takes a shower it shows too much. I don't know how much because I closed my eyes. lol When both Bruce and his girlfriend go to bed, in separate rooms, you see her in a bra thing. One more thing, Bruce and his girlfriend have a bad part but it soon ends. I don't want all this to deter you from watching it, because it is very easy to avoid these things. Also this has very little cursing. I do believe it takes God's name in a very bad way, but I didn't hear it. I gave this movie a 4 1/2 stars out of 5.

 
Btw I added a song to my post Favorite Music. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP