Powered by Blogger.

Fall is HERE!

 Thursday, September 30, 2010





Fall is readily received this year! The summer was so hot! Finally I've been able to enjoy a cool breeze and actually be outside! I absolutely love this time of year! So while I was enjoying the nice weather I decided to draw a little...I'm quite sure I'll never be an artist. lol I love to draw but when I see my work...yeah...lol. One good thing is that I can actually draw birds, surprisingly well. Sometime in the future I'll post some of my work. ;) Also while I was outside I read some of To Kill a Mockingbird. I'm really enjoying it. It was funny because on the first day that it actually got chilly we were able to be with my friends the next day. There was no way you were going to be able to keep us inside. lol I'm enjoying the weather while I can! Don't squander your time playing video games, playing on the computer(I'm guilty of this one), and just being lazy during this fall. That's what freezing temperatures are for! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP