Powered by Blogger.

"A Study in Scarlet"

 Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello again! I had to seriously consider if I was going to write a review on this book. I voted for it! :) The reason I decided for it, is because I was extremely confused during this one part of the book. It almost didn't make it as enjoyable as it could have been. I'll clear up that part for you. :D First of all A Study in Scarlet is a Sherlock Holmes book! I didn't know how much I would enjoy them! At the beginning of the book you are going through the case with them, might I add that you will be a little in the dark, which makes it more of a mystery. Also I imagined Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson quite differently. I'll leave you to make that judgement for yourself, when you hopefully read this book. When you are at the end of the case and the murderer is captured it leads you into a completely different story. At first I thought it was a different book! I'll call this part of the book the second part. The second part is very good! In the beginning of this second part you'll be apt to want to quite reading it. Why might this be? Because it's about mormons and your wondering if the person writing this book, Aurthur Conan Doyle, is for them and so on. Trust me he is not. It revealed quite a bit about mormons that I certainly didn't know. Here is some advise! Remember the people that died and the murderers name! Ha ha I just looked at how much I had written and I wasn't planning on writing this much. :P Anyway this is a very good book that I definitely recommend! One thing I have to say it did have one curse word but I don't believe it had anything else. Hopefully this inspired you to read Sherlock Holmes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP