Powered by Blogger.

Symphony with a Bonus

 Sunday, September 26, 2010


Recently my grandparents came in just to visit us! It was so great to see them! They live far away so we don't get to see them as much as we would like. Before the symphony started we all stopped by my work so they could see it. Once we were done sight seeing we went and got something quick to eat. When we finally arrived there we met up with some friends and made it to our seats. The symphony was amazing! I absolutely loved it! I have a slight thing for classical music. lol I think I could appreciate it more because my brother has been having classical music play every time he reads. It was really nice to actually see the people perform. If you ever have a chance to go and witness a symphony, do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP