Powered by Blogger.

Conspiracy Theory

 Saturday, September 4, 2010


My family and I watched this movie a couple of days ago and loved it!!! I have to warn you though that the beginning is quite freaky! If you can get past that the rest of the movie is great! This movie is about a guy that comes up with tons of conspiracy theories and gets one right. For some reason this movie did not become famous. It is a suspense thriller! Btw I love suspense thrillers! The only thing bad it had in it was occasional cursing. Although it has less of that than movies that are made during this time period! Unfortunately while we were watching Conspiracy Theory it continued to, basically, have this loud busing throughout it! :P Despite that it did not ruin our time watching it. I recommend this movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP