Powered by Blogger.

Remember God Remembers

 Monday, September 6, 2010

Already I have written two reviews and I am planning on posting a couple more. Because of the many reviews I'm doing this month I thought it would be good to give an update on my life. Excitingly I'm going to be starting my very first job!!! I can't wait! Also I'm extremely nervous! Please pray for me! After I had filled out an application I called back a couple days later. Once I called back the person told me that they didn't need me. When near to a week passed I got a call and this person told me that they in fact did need me! :D That was definitely God! Anyway I'm sick right now! :P I'm just thankful that I'm not sick on my first day of work! I feel like giving a lot of praise to the Lord! :D Right now I'm listening to a sermon. he he I can multi-task! I just learned something really cool while listening to this sermon. Zachariah's, in the Bible, name meant God remembers. Zacharias' wife, Elizabeth, name meant His oath. When you put them together it means God remembers His oath. I thought that was cool! :) Never forget that the Lord is there, even during hard times! Read your Bible because God speaks to us through His word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP