Powered by Blogger.

Learning from God - 1 - Sabbath Law

 Monday, November 1, 2010

Well I want to start doing a weekly thing about what I got from the Bible that week. Perhaps this will encourage you or maybe God will enlighten you on His word. I have been reading the book of John. I have been getting so much from it! Lately I've been trying to be able to remember certain verses I like, instead of just quoting yet not know where it is. A lot of people, in churches today, still believe you are under the Sabbath law. I, on the other hand, do not.

I really like John chapter 7 verses 22 through 24- "Moses therefore gave you circumcision(not that it is from Moses, but from the fathers), and you circumcise a man on the Sabbath. If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath, so that the law of Moses should not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made a man completely well on the Sabbath? Do not judge according to appearance but judge with righteous judgment." said Jesus
When I came across this verse it just stuck out and spoke to me. Go ahead and read it in your own Bible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP