Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Clothing

 Wednesday, November 10, 2010



I really love the 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's! Especially the clothing. I have to say though that I am not a dress person, I happen to love my jeans. lol Although that doesn't mean I can't adore it! lol Btw I had recently watched Gone With the Wind so these people are from that. If you have not watched that movie, Gone With the Wind, DO! Anway... lol Btw some of these

pictures are from years earlier as well, like the 1800's. Please comment and tell me which ones you like!

5 comments:

Danielle November 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

I love 2, 4, and 5. And simply adore 3!!!

Bookworm November 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

I think my favorite is number 1! For some reason I just love that one. I really like the other ones as well. Btw nice choice. :)

Bookworm November 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Also I love the red dress!

Susannah December 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

I love these! Vintage dresses are so awesome. :)

Bookworm December 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

@Polka Dot- I know! I kind of wish we could all still dress like that. :) Btw thank you so much for subscribing!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP