Powered by Blogger.

Learning from God - 2 - Jesus is the Way

 Monday, November 8, 2010

Please read John chapter 10 verses 1-18 before reading this post. Since that is a lot to write down I thought I would just have you read it in your own Bible. Some people believe that you can go to Heaven by any way. Clearly verses 1-9 shows otherwise. Also all throughout the book of John it says that you cannot enter but through Jesus. If you continue reading this chapter you will see verse 30 that says, "I and Father are one." Jesus said this. Again these verses stuck out to me. Verse 16 I believe means the Gentiles, for the Jews thought they were the only ones that could go to Heaven. Please comment and tell me if you got anything out of these verses that you would like to share. :) Btw I will be posting another one next Monday. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP