Powered by Blogger.

Romanticize

 Saturday, November 20, 2010

What do you, for some unknown reason, romanticize. Truthfully I seem to love the 1930's and 40's! Although I know that during that time it was hard for people: the great depression and WWII. For some reason I'm drawn to that time period. Another thing I romanticize is not just the time period but pilots as well. I don't know why, but I think it would be glorious to be able to fly in one of those planes...and wear those particular outfits that they are known for. Oddly enough I don't really care to fly in a 'now a days' kind of plane. Unless it was a small one. Did I forget to tell you that I love their fashion! lol Please comment and tell me some of your own fancies, so I won't feel so embarrassed about my own. ;) Have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP