Powered by Blogger.

Costume Party

 Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Awhile ago I had gone to a costume party. It was so much fun! My friend Danielle hosted it. To check her blog out here is the link: http://mylifeauthorgod.blogspot.com/ This was not a halloween party but a costume part. Last year she had a costume party as well, but I do believe our costumes were better this year. ;) Last year I was Nancy Drew. :) This year I was the Queen of Hearts! The dress was ridiculously huge. lol It even had a thing at the bottom of it to make it flare out. I was quite humiliated going to her house, especially when people would look at me. :P The other people's costumes were a mime, gypsy, someone murdered, Minnie Mouse, and a diva. While we were there we decorated pumpkins. Mine is up top(I think it looks better in person.) We also took tons of pictures! It was great to be with friends! Hope you enjoyed the update on my life! Have a blessed fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP