Powered by Blogger.

Starting School!

 Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Long time no see! lol :P Sry it's been a while since I have written. As you all know school is starting!!! Since I'm home schooled I'm able to start my school whenever I want. So this year we are starting several of the classes early. We do this because usually in the school year you end up going to a function and not doing your school that day, which happens more than once. One of the school subjects we are starting is the dreaded BIOLOGY! My mom has been dreading the day when we would be doing it. To my utmost surprise I'm liking it! Although I'm just getting done with the first module(chapter) This year I feel extremely motivated! I even feel motivated to do, not just school, but house cleaning and everything else. I'm so glad that God is instilling this in me because this year is going to be hectic with all the school I'll be doing! I recently finished a book! :D It's the series Postcards from Pullman, and the book is called Whispers Along the Rails. It's the second one. Anyway I won't be doing a review on the book till I'm done with the series, then I'll write about them. Unfortunately my mom said I'll probably have to cut down on all the reading I've been doing. :( Try to work hard on your school, it will definitely pay off in the future!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP