Powered by Blogger.

Writing Ideas...

 Thursday, July 8, 2010

I've always(well for the better part of my life) wanted to write a book! I have tried several times in the past, and I actually got pretty far in it once. This past couple of months though I have had numerous ideas come to me. :) Right now I'm working on a series! Well I'm on the first book but I know what the rest are going to be as well. ;) This series isn't just going to be about one topic. I hope to use the characters, in the book I'm writing right now, in the other books as well. Except they'll be doing other stuff. The book I'm writing right now is a mystery! :D Also besides that series I've come up with another idea. I think this idea will be great! Although I'm not going to tell you. :P Don't want you to take my idea! lol :D Now all I have to do to make it work is actually get it down on paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP