Powered by Blogger.

"The Black Arrow"

 Sunday, July 11, 2010

This book really is determined upon the reader. For my personnel experience I really like this book. I know it's not good writing skills to write a review and say 'I' but this book is really like that. If you are going to read The Black Arrow here is a suggestion, READ THE INTRODUCTION! You will not understand if you don't. This is the first book that I actually did read the introduction and I'm so thankful to God that I did. I feel as if He totally guided me to do that. Also I have to tell you that the writing style is old English. When I say that people often think I'm talking about 'ye' and 'tho' but there is so much more. How they word their sentences and everything! You will get very confused during the first few chapters, but press on! Once Sir Daniel is not present you will be able to finally comprehend what their saying. If you make it through the book I'm sure you won't be disappointed that you read it. I was captivated during the fight scenes and the curiosity on what was going to happen next. Then again I have to say that this book is totally determined upon the reader. Btw I'm trying to shorten my posts(a little) ;) Ttyl


PS. To know more about the book look at my last Captives of the Written Word post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP