Powered by Blogger.

Showing Christian Love

 Monday, July 19, 2010

Today I tried to show Christian love. Certain things have come to my attention to show me that this world is going hay wire! This world needs a Savior! Recently I was told some things that are happening and it is just shocking! I pray and pray! Stories about children, adults, and the abuse going around. We can all feel like we are in this great little world with our own problems and nothing is out of our circle, but there is so so much more. You would be surprised how close it all is. I have noticed that people think they have to go to a different country or state to share the good news of Jesus, when all you have to do is tell your neighbor. So that's what I'm going to do! As I already told you I tried to show Christian love today. Shockingly I talked/played with 5 people I didn't know. Because I was open to show love, God used me. Although I didn't tell them about Jesus. Hopefully I'll encounter them again, so that I'll be able to. I'm starting off slow. :P I know it's scary just to go up to someone that you don't know, but if your open to being kind you will be surprised how they come to you. Don't worry, I did it with my mom around. :) Anyway just try and show the love God showed you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP