Powered by Blogger.

Colonoscopy

 Thursday, July 8, 2010

Awhile ago my dad had to have a colonoscopy, so one of our friends offered for us to go to their house for the day. We had to wake up super early! We played video games, played around the house, and just had blast! :D Also I watched the first two episodes of the Waltons. I had never watched them before that time. I really like them so they said I could borrow season 1. :D After being there for a long time my mom finally called and said that the surgery went good and that he is completely healthy! :D My mom also told me that my dad kept asking what the doctor said about every 5 minutes and that she had already told him. lol The doctors said that was normal. Now all he had to do is rest. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP