Powered by Blogger.

Drive-In

 Thursday, July 1, 2010

I have to say that I had one of the longest days ever! lol First we went swimming for several hours, then we ran some errands. When we got back from running errands my parents decided that we should go to the drive-in. Chaotically we had to rush! Also my parents decided that we should go out to eat. lol We didn't have that much time either! So we rushed to the place where we ate and great thing they were quick or we wouldn't have made it. Once we were done eating, which was as fast as lightning, we went to the drive-in. Successfully we made it to watch Toy Story 3 and Prince of Persia! :D I won't do too long of a review on them. ;) I really liked Toy Story 3! I'm actually quite surprised, I thought it would be just really kiddish, but it wasn't. Definitely recommended! I really like Prince of Persia also, but I would have probably preferred to watch it at home. Although Prince of Persia is really good and has awesome fighting scenes, it just wasn't entirely my cup of tea. I don't really know why though. There's hardly anything bad in it, which is good. By the time we got home it was 1:00 in the morning! One great day! I forgot to tell you that my mom cried during Toy Story 3! lol So many people are doing that! lol Also I love the drive-in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP