Powered by Blogger.

Drowning!

 Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well today was very eventful...to say the least. lol We had one of my friends come with us to go swimming. When we were there my mom asked him if he knew how to swim and he answered enough. While we were in the deep end of the pool my brother flipped him out of the float and he went crashing into the waves. Suddenly he started panicking and flapping his arms like crazy! My brother went to help him but he put my brother under water. Then my mom tried to help but it didn't make him stop panicking. Finally when my mom motioned for the lifeguard he came in, it seemed like a second. The lifeguard helped him to the shore. When we all got out of the water we started laughing and couldn't stop. Great thing my friend can laugh at himself. Later on when he saw the lifeguard again he said thanks. I know I would have been so embarrassed to even see the guy again! He's the only one that I know that could handle that. I think my mom was more stressed after than he was. lol Well as you can guess my mom wasn't too happy with my brother. :P Once we sat down for quite awhile we went into the pool and played basketball in it. It was a lot of fun! I'm sure he had a blast! When you go swimming make sure everyone can swim. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP