Powered by Blogger.

Sucked In!

 Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I have been getting sucked into books and shows! When I was reading The Count of Monte Cristo the other day I was so sucked in that I could have acted it out with the tears and all! It was the part where Mercedes was pleading with the Count. I felt like I could feel her anguish! I'm not really over exaggerating what I felt. lol :P I guess that is what happens to true bookworms. ;) Anyway I love getting that into it! If only I could get that into my math. :P I've been watching a lot of Star Trek: Next Generations and here recently they are really sad ones. The other day I was watching one about the Borg. This Borg was all alone and when he came on the Enterprise, he came out of being brain washed. The Borgs are humans that get taken over and become, basically, walking computers. Once you become a Borg there is no way that you can become human again, because of all the circuits in your body. It was so sad because for all this time you hate the Borgs because they kill people and they aren't really people anymore. Once you saw this Borg become more human you felt sry for him. In the end he went back to the Borg ship because he didn't want his new-found friends to be taken over. Well I think I got way too into that one. lol For the past week I haven't really had anyone to talk to. My brother had something that took away his voice. He didn't fully recover his voice until yesterday. So I didn't really get to have a buddy for a couple of days. Although I did get to play with him some. He doesn't have the best immune system. Although he is constantly bouncing off the walls with energy. During these days of him losing his voice I was able to talk to someone...God. :) You can never be lonely with Him! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP