Powered by Blogger.

Meet Me In St. Louis

 Thursday, May 27, 2010


I absolutely love this movie! I simply adore the song as well! I just feel like singing the song right now! Well I'll go on to my review now. lol This movie is very good! For younger children this would definitely bore them. Also there isn't really a point, other than everyone is in love with the fair. The halloween part is actually quite scary. The children are horrible! lol I'm not joking. The kids would go up to people's homes and say I hate you while throwing powder in their face. It's quite different from holloween during the time period that we are living in. I have to say though that holloween during this age is probably a lot scarier than back then. This movie was supposed to take place during the 1900's and the movie was actually made in 1944. I forgot to mention that this is a romantic musical. It's really sweet! You will probably recognize the main character from The Wizard of Oz. Btw I never liked Wizard of Oz. Go and see Meet Me in St. Louis!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP