Powered by Blogger.

Senior Events!

 Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I cannot believe that so many of my friends are graduating! Recently I went to several graduation parties. The first party that I had gone to was the Senior Banquet. It was really nice! Almost everyone shared memories that they had with the seniors. Some of them were really touching! For some reason I went home and cried. I suppose I cried because of the speeches and my friends leaving. Fortunately they won't be going too far. ;) The next event I went to was the graduation party. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to the actual graduation, we were super busy that morning. Anyway we didn't stay too long at the graduation party. I'm quite surprised because they had all of these events back to back. I'm not joking! They had the Senior Banquet the day before the graduation and people stayed at the banquet till 12 at night! Then of course they had the party several hours after the graduation. I'm sure the seniors are happy that they can have a break! It really annoys me at times how they have dancing at every event, like those that I had mentioned. I knew they were going to have dancing at the banquet, but I'm quite surprised that they turned around and did it again at the party the following day. :P It's so stupid! Gotta go!

1 comments:

Danielle June 15, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

Okay, dancing is NOT stupid!! Many people love it, including myself. :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP