Powered by Blogger.

He Liked It!

 Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Recently my brother and mother finished watching North and South with me! They loved it! My brother said it beat all the girl movies that he has watched and it beat half of the other kind of movies! :D Also Jonas and I watched Mansfield Park. He didn't really like that though. I liked it, but it felt rushed. It could have been a movie that was several hours long not just an hour and a half. Also I wouldn't watch it with guys. The girls dresses were very low cut at times. Other than that it's really good and I was pleasantly surprised with how the movie was. It was different from the other Jane Austen movies that I had watched. If you are wondering what has been going on in my life, I have to tell you that tons of stuff has been happening but nothing has been happening. lol :P I did get my hair cut the other day! I love it. My hair was a little longer than my shoulders and now it's to my chin. It looks awesome! :D Perhaps I'll post a pic later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP