Powered by Blogger.

Busy!

 Monday, May 17, 2010

Well we've been really busy here lately! Several days ago I went to an eighth grade graduation and after that went to a friend of mine's house. I had a blast that day btw. :) Soon we'll be going to a senior banquet, graduation after party, book club meeting, and a couple of my friends are going to come over. Phew! I love being busy though! :D Also when the pools finally open I'm going to be super busy swimming! I can't wait! :D Wonderfully I'm almost done reading Romeo and Juliet! I'll tell you what I think when I'm done. Yesterday when I was reading The Count of Monte Cristo I was really into it! They had me in suspense! :D Although I did trace some similarity between that book and Romeo and Juliet. It was when Maximilian was going to get eloped with Valentine. That chapter had some parts that made me think if Alexandre Dumas took some things from Shakespeare. :P After I'm done with Romeo and Juliet I'm probably going to read another Shakespeare book. :D Also soon(I don't know when) but I'm going to start reading War and Peace, along with my brother. For now I'm going to rest while I can. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP