Powered by Blogger.

Pre-Graduation Party!

 Saturday, May 8, 2010

Recently I went to a pre-graduation party. It was so so so much fun! At first I was scared no one was going to show up, because everyone got there about 20min late. When all of them showed up there were about 7 guys and 25 girls! LOL It was over populated by girls. First we had some delicious pizza while we talked and then we started playing games. The first game we played is too hard to explain but it wasn't that much fun, because hardly anyone understood it. Next we did games on who knew the seniors best and our team got second. The team that won had siblings and best friends on it. :P We did other games like that. Once we were done doing that we all got to hang out. Instead of just talking like we do at everything, we played soccer in a circle! It was so much fun! That lasted at least an hour. Once we were done doing that me and two other girls started playing volleyball! Although I had a blast doing that I did not have my knee pads, so now my knees hurt really bad! :P This event was so much fun, but if you're not much of a sports or playing person it probably wouldn't be your event. We so need to do this again! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP