Powered by Blogger.

Ten Kids, One Room

 Thursday, May 20, 2010

Several days ago I had ten kids over and we all were in one room! Ahhh! lol It was so much fun! We played games, talked, laughed, choked on cupcakes, and just had a blast! Two of my friends came an hour early than the other six came! It was so much fun! We played Apples to Apples for awhile. They had never played that game before!!! Anyway guess what cards I got! Unfortunately I got dangerous, chunky, and another card that had to do with being big. lol We laughed about that. When we were done playing that, the guys played Buzz Word while the girls and I played a game called Flinch. I believe those were the only games we played, the rest of the time we were just laughing hysterically! A couple of them want to learn Sign Language, so I think I'm going to help them learn it. It has been so long since I've done it, I'm quite rusty. Sadly enough it's one of those languages that if you don't do it in awhile that you will forget a lot of it! :( I'm going to have to start practicing again. Anyway we definitely have to do this again! It was funny because my brother was telling my mother and I that he is so good at resting and that he's a professional at it. lol I said I'm great at partying and I'm a professional at it. lol We are so goofy! Recently I've been realizing that I say "it" a lot! I'm going to try to stop doing that. lol I'll probably just replace "it" with "that" :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP