Powered by Blogger.

Taking Life As It Comes

 Sunday, June 20, 2010

Well I don't know quite what to say. Kind of different for me. :P My life has been great but also there are those times when you are sad for various reasons. I'm feeling that. Not really right now because I don't know why but I'm just happy. :) But at those times I'm trying to be more happy. Recently I've tried something. Every time I ask God for something or another I've been trying to thank Him for something in what I'm asking. Here's an example: if I ask God for the people at my dad's work to stop persecuting him for being a Christian, I thank God that my dad has a job. That's what I mean when I said that. I do believe it's making me happier. When you think of counting your blessings you do it once then your back to complaining. I'm trying to every time I pray thank God for something. I feel like my soul is happier. Even at those times when I have a reason to be sad I'm okay. Also I'm trying to be less selfish. Today my mom had the bacon out and it needed put away. Although I really didn't want to touch that slimy and bloody bacon I did it because I was like, who am I that I can't touch something but my mom can. After I put away the bacon I was glad I did it, although I had to wash my hands thoroughly! lol I never told you all but after we watched Karate Kid my brother and I were trying kungfu moves on each other. We actually have a couple down. Hehe I love my dad so much and I hope he has a great Father's Day. Please pray for him because he has to go to the doctor and such for a problem that he has been having. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP