Powered by Blogger.

Summer Fun Is Here At Last

 Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm not joking when I tell you that all I've been doing is swimming. Because I happen to be one of the whitest people my mom has been covering me in sun screen. Surprisingly I do think I'm getting not as white. :P All I do is usually burn! It's funny though because my brother is already getting a tan! Ugh! Although his hair is starting to have a greenish tint to it. lol Unfortunately I know I'm going to have green hair by the end of the summer. A couple days ago I had so much fun with my friends! One of my friends picked me up and then we went to their house for about an hour. After we left their house all the kids in the car were talking and laughing. It was a lot of fun! After all that the guys went and did something while the girls and I played croquet and died of how hot it was. lol Once all of that was over and everyone was done eating our friends took us home. They were so funny in the car! They were coming up with holloween pranks to do. They have an imagination. lol Anyway I'm just so glad that summer fun is here at last!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP