Powered by Blogger.

First Video Making Experience

 Saturday, July 3, 2010

I finally have my camcorder now! :D In about twenty-four hours of having it, I've already made a video! It was so so much fun! Unfortunately I don't really know how to edit videos, but my friend does. She is definitely going to have to help me. :D The video we made was an investigation one. I was the detective! Although my voice sounds really weird because I kept having a deep voice when I would speak. I couldn't help myself. :P I'm so happy that I have it right now because of Fourth of July coming up! I cannot wait to make more videos! It was supposed to either be for Christmas or my birthday, but that's a long time from now. :D Anyway I can't wait for events and such so I can record them! :D I'm so happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP